donderdag 26 december 2013

Since a while, I have  been experimenting with adding a logo to the tools. The first attempt with photo-etching failed due to the lack of a constant quality and therefore unreliable. It was also to time consuming, so I decided to look for an other method to mark my tools. 


After some research ont the internet, stamped logos took my attention. So I ordered a special made stamped with my name engraved on it. Because my experience is that my first name, Wilco, is quite difficult to pronounce for many non-Dutch people, I decided to use my last name only for the logo on my tools.

After some trial and error, I finally got satisfactory results, as you can see below...







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen